Attention: This is an add-on function. You are recommended to purchase a base website before purchasing any add-on functions.
This function makes it “effortless” to properly connect your website with Google Analytics, so you can start making data-driven decisions to grow your business.
The function enables you to have customized Google Analytics reports to help you filter through the noise and see the stats that really matter!
- Audience Report helps you get to know your visitors in a whole new way. It shows you detailed insights like which country your visitors are coming from, what are they most interested in, which device are they using, their age, gender, and a whole lot more. You can use this demographics report and audience clues to tweak your website design and content accordingly.
- Behavior Report shows you exactly how people find your website, which keywords did they search for, who referred them, what did they click on your site, and more. You can use these useful stats to identify low-hanging fruits, new partnership opportunities, and promotional areas to focus on.
- Content Report shows you stats on exactly which content gets the most visits, so you can stop guessing and start creating content that gets more traffic and conversion.
- Ecommerce Report shows you important store stats like total revenue, conversion rate, average order value, top referral sources, and more (all in one place).
- Forms Report shows you conversion stats for various contact forms and lead forms on your website, so you can improve the conversions to grow your business.
- Search Console Report shows you exactly how well your website is ranking in Google, so you can further optimize your SEO to grow your organic traffic.
- Custom Dimensions Report helps you dig deeper by showing you useful stats like who are your most popular authors, what are the best publication times, which are your most popular categories or tags, how well are your Yoast focus keywords and SEO score performing, and more.
The accompanying EU compliance addon allows you to:
- Anonymyze IP in Google Analytics
- Disable the Demographics and Interest Reports for Remarketing and Advertising
- Disable UserID and author name tracking
- Enable the ga() compatibility mode
- Integrate with Cookie Notice and CookieBot plugins to collect user consent before tracking
- Integrate with Google AMP Consent Box before enable tracking
- Integrate with Google Analytic’s Chrome browser opt-out extension and built-in cookie opt-out system
- Offer Easy Opt Out link for Google Analytics tracking
The function goes to great length in helping business owners with Google Analytics GDPR compliance.