Experience a better way to translate your website and go multilingual, directly from the front-end using a friendly user interface.
This function is a website translation service that can be extremely useful in coexisting languages in the same nation, such as Switzerland.
The interface allows you to easily translate the entire page at once, including output from shortcodes, forms and page builders. It also works out of the box with WooCommerce.
You’ll own all your translations, forever. It’s the fastest way to create a bilingual or multilingual site.
Multilingual & Translation Features
- Translate all your website content directly from the front-end, in a friendly user interface (translation displayed in real-time).
- Fully compatible with all themes and plugins
- Live preview of your translated pages, as you edit your translations.
- Support for both manual and automatic translation (via Google Translate)
- Ability to translate dynamic strings (gettext) added by WordPress, plugins and themes.
- Integrates with Google Translate, allowing you to set up Automatic Translation using your own Google API key.
- Translate larger html blocks by merging strings into translation blocks.
- Select specific html blocks for translation using the css class translation-block.
<p class="translation-block">Translate <em>everything</em> inside</p>
- Place language switchers anywhere using shortcode